2023.09 Release Notes
From: 21 August 2023
To: 20 September 2023
Threat Intelligence Portal
- Converted inline icons to SVG for better cross-platform consistency and performance.
- Extended Ticket API with customer re-assignable severities and references.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the search bar not to clear after new searches were submitted in the Threat Cloud.
- Portal News now allows the user to mark news items as read.
- High Contrast Mode for increased accessibility.
- Ability to toggle time indications between absolute and relative time.
- Now tracks Google Safe Browsing submission lead time, i.e., the time it takes for an identified and submitted phishing domain to be detectable in Safe Browsing. .
Cyber Threat Intelligence
- The new and improved CSIS Cyber Defense Feeds are now available on api.csis.com. Over time, all CSIS APIs will be consolidated here.
- The CSIS Cyber Defense feed is now available as a network device-friendly blocklist using client id/secret pairs rather than OAuth, ideal for integration directly in firewalls.