2023.06 Release Notes
From: 21 May 2023
To: 20 June 2023
Threat Intelligence Portal
A CSV export option has been added for investigation results on our Threat Intelligence Portal.
- Now it is possible to submit phishing URLs without a prefix (like http or https).
- Randomly generated subdomains for the same matching domain observed in Passive DNS sources for Typosquatting Monitor are now deduplicated to reduce the number of alerts.
- The URL extraction for incoming screenshots of Phishing SMS has been improved.
Cyber Threat Intelligence
- For our Underground Monitor customers, alerts have been started on Telegram channel messages that contain customer search words.
- The option of using a simple HTTP basic authentication layer to access feed data has been added, to allow appliances that can’t handle OAuth 2.0 to access our essential CDF feed.